Sylvia is our 19ft yurt and sleeps up to 5 people. She comes 2 bunk beds, a trundle bed, and a day bed that converts to two single beds or a queen-size double, which means the yurt can be configured for a couple, a family, or a group of friends. Sylvia comes with a beautiful handmade wooden floor and bespoke kitchen made from locally sourced elm.
This yurt has windows all around, so you can make the most of the stunning views of the oak woods and mountains in the distance.
With the stove blazing, candles lit and a glass of wine in hand, it’s the perfect retreat for a fun, relaxing evening in the woods!
Sylvia yurt comes with:
- A wood-burning stove
- A fully equipped kitchen area with a 4 ring gas hob, pots, pans, cutlery and utensils
- Cool box with frozen ice-packs
- 3-seater sofa
- 1 single day bed that converts into 2 singles or 1 queen-size double bed
- 2 bunk beds
- 1 trundle bed
- Fresh bedding and towels
- Table and chairs
- Board games
- Fire pit and barbecue area
Essentials you should bring:
- Outdoor clothing (warm & waterproof)
- Footwear suitable for the outdoors (walking boots/wellies)
- Food & drink
- Charcoal if you want to barbecue